Score: 4 out of 5, Grade: B. Very interesting method. Be sure to take a few electrolytes with all that water to avoid water intoxication which can be dangerous.
Certo Drug Detox for Weed Detox Overview
|Certo Drug Detox Reviews|
|Can I use Certo for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes|
|Can I use Certo for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Yes|
|How to Use Certo Drug Detox to cleanse the urine of marijuana||Directions: Empty the packet of Certo into your Gatorade. Drink it down. Drink a gallon of water with electrolytes, creatine, and b-vitamins. Pee about four times. Take your urine test.|
|Where to buy Certo Drug Detox near me?|
|How long does it last?||This method is expected to give you a window of testing clean for 3 to 5 hours.|
Certo or Sure Jell are brand names for fruit pectin. Fruit pectin is a polysaccharide and type of fiber naturally found in fruits like apples. It is used to make jellies and jams as it becomes a jelly when added to water. Like other types of fiber, it can attach to cholesterol and carbohydrates in the digestive tract and cause them to be expelled rather than digested. Its thickening effect is what it is mostly used for. Someone must have noticed the detoxification effects of Certo and decided to try using it to detox themselves of weed or other toxins.
Certo Drug Detox Instructions
How to use sure jell to pass a drug test for weed (also how to use sure gel to pass a drug test including for passing a saliva test for probation or other drug tests)
- As soon as you know you have a drug test, stop using all substances which might be tested for. These can include herbs like kratom, medications like methylphenidate, and even foods like poppy seed buns which contain an opiate at high enough levels to register.
- Buy two packs of Certo from your local Walmart or order online.
- Drop one pack of certo into your gatorade.
- Shake shake it up till it dissolves.
- Drink it all down.
- Follow that with an entire gallon of water. We suggest you add lite salt to the water to avoid water intoxication, which is a condition of electrolyte imbalance which can be life threatening. You need to spread this out over a few hours. You have up to 5 hours of being able to test clean. Again, drinking too much water, too fast can be deadly.
- Try to urinate about four times before your test, to make sure the cleanest urine will be tested.
- You need to take a B-vitamin complex and creatine so that they will not flag you sample as dilute.
- For best results, you should get a home test and try this method the day before the test to make sure it works for you.
- Some users suggest you always do it twice, the day before the test and the day of the test.
- Water – water dilutes the urine and has a diuretic effect.
- Fruit Pectin – It is disputed the way fruit pectin works. Most explanations suggest that it causes toxins to flow out into the fruit pectin, which is then expelled by means of watery diarrhea, so be ready for that if it happens. Fruit pectin is a type of fiber found in applies. It will cause a gelling effect when combined with water and is mostly used for that purpose. Because it carries cholesterol out of the body, it can lower cholesterol levels. That was possibly the clue that led smokers to believe it may help in detoxifying THC from the body.
- Lactic Acid – used to assist gelling, it is a molecule which can be used as an alternate energy source and is most often associated with muscle soreness after working out.
- Citric acid – is a natural molecule, essential for animal cell metabolism.
- Potassium citrate – this is a potential source of potassium, also controls acidity.
- Sodium benzoate – a common preservative and a potential source of sodium as an electrolyte. However, if you drink a gallon of water, you will need more electrolytes. So, choose Gatorade as your drink, and you may need to choose the regular rather than diet as you also need sugar to balance your electrolytes.
About Certo Sure Jell
Certo or Sure Jell is a Kraft Heinz brand. You can view their website here: https://www.kraftrecipes.com/brands/sure-jell
You can also fill out a form here: http://kraftfoods.custhelp.com/app/contact_us
The consumer relations division is located here:
The Kraft Heinz Company
|Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Program||Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills||Toxin Rid 3 Day Detox Program||Powdered Human Urine|
801 Waukegan Road
Glenview, IL 60025
You can call the Sure Jell division at: 1-800-43PECTIN
Kraft is a mega company with divisions all over the world.
In order to complete this method, you need these additional products:
- Gallon of water with electrolytes (minerals), spring water
- Creatine monohydrate
- B-vitamin complex
- Two bottles of Gatorade (regular not diet)
Pros and Cons
Q&A about Certo Drug Detox
Q: Does certo work to pass a drug test for probation?
A: This method should work best for urine tests. It may be less useful for a saliva or blood drug test. It’s likely ineffective for a hair test.
Q: Is it against the law to use the Certo method.
A: Several states ban detox products, but this product is a common food ingredient used to make jams and as a thickener. Therefore, this method is not explicitly banned in any states. One is free to drink jam thickener for any purpose whatsoever.
Q: How does the Certo method work?
A: The Sure Jell or Certo method is thought to work by drawing THC out of the fat cells and expelling it out of the body through bowel movements. So, be ready for it to come flooding out. It lowers cholesterol by this means so theoretically, it should also lower THC-COOH metabolites. Also, the sugar in the Gatorade should prevent fat burning for a short period of time as the body relies on sugar for energy instead of stored fat. If the fat doesn’t burn, the THC which hides out in the fat cells doesn’t flood into the blood stream, then leech into the urine. Also, the gallon of water with electrolytes is going to have the effect of dilution. Therefore, you must take also creatine and b-vitamins so that the dilution is not detected.
Q: What tips should I follow to make sure it works?
A: It’s best to get a few home tests and try the method at home before test day. Users of the method claim they have passed the test having smoked just hours ago but drinking the Certo dissolved in Gatorade and testing an hour later. So, try to get your timing right. You should allow time to consume a gallon of water with electrolytes, creatine, and b-vitamins. You will have a window of 5 hours. Make sure you urinate about 4 times before your test.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Around $30.
Certo – Walmart $ 3.97 USD
Gatorade 32 oz – $ 0.99 USD Walmart
Creatine-$ 8.87 USD Swanson Health
Spring water, gallon – $ 1.29 USD Walmart, Crystal Geyser
B-vitamin complex – $ 9.95 USD Swanson Health
Certo Drug Detox Review
Positive Certo Drug Detox Reviews
This reddit user gives a passioned endorsement of the method due to his personal experience and his research. He cites that there are multiple accounts of people using the method to dramatically reduce the presence of drug metabolites in the urine. He also did his own personal experiment, verifying that he was positive for THC before using the method, and negative an hour and a half after using the method. He drank a gallon of water. He believes dilution plays a good part. If one were going to attempt drinking a gallon of water in a short period, it would be prudent to add lite salt which contains both potassium and sodium electrolytes to avoid water intoxication. Also, b-vitamins and creatine will be needed so that urine does not show up as diluted.
Positive Certo Drug Detox Reviews
This user also gives a long description of her experience with the Certo method. She used it twice and it worked both times. She gives the warning that it will certainly give you diarrhea. She also mentions that you need to pee four times before your test. Also, she adds B12. You should also add creatine. Niacin is optional. Niacin can help thwart drug tests but high levels can cause flushing and a bit of panic. Very high levels can be toxic to the liver.
Negative Certo Drug Detox Reviews
This user at Marijuana Break did not get a good result. He had been clean of marijuana for a week. He did an abbreviated Certo method and did a home test an hour later. He tested positive. He claims he smoked a few cones for bed. In many people, just stopping for a week should have reduced this level of smoking enough to test negative so this is a body type that retains and releases marijuana slowly. You notice this user did not mention drinking the recommended gallon of water, or using the method twice before testing. Therefore, he did not follow recommendations and we cannot say the method does not work based on his experience.
Social Media Review from Reddit (negative)
This reddit commenter claims to have tried the method multiple times and it has not worked for him. Also, detox products did not work for him. Finally, he succeeded with abstinence. Abstinenece is obviously the only fool proof way to pass a urinalysis. However, it is conceivable that the Certo method will work for some people. Generally, people who burn fat at slower rates and whose kidneys produce dilute urine.
Conclusion: The Certo Detox method involves using fruit pectin to pass a drug test
4 out of 5 B, fairly safe, possibly effective.
Certo fruit pectin is a type of sugar called a polysaccharide.
Since it does somehow lower cholesterol, we can expect that it might in fact take some THC with it. Also, the Gatorade may be effective in preventing the break down of fat cells as the body switches to burning the simple carbs in the Gatorade. However, this is a short window, especially if you are becoming insulin resistant. It will cause an insulin overshoot and then blood sugar can go low at which point the body will start burning fat for energy and THC can come spilling out. So, try to time this method perfectly. If you drink too much water without electrolytes, you can die from water intoxication, so proceed with caution. Drink slowly and reasonably and include electrolytes.
General Medical Disclaimer
NCSM does not give advice which you should be getting from your doctor. We are reviewing a detoxification method and a product which is not made for use in foiling drug tests.
The method and product reviewed here is not a medication or other substance which is regulated as a medical product by the FDA. This method is not aimed at discovering, medicating, ameliorating, or stopping illnesses.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
Using this method is no guarantee that you will pass any drug test or eliminate all toxins from your body, blood, urine, or saliva.
Submit your review
- 1 Certo Drug Detox for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Certo Drug Detox Instructions
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 About Certo Sure Jell
- 5 Additional Products
- 6 Pros and Cons
- 7 Q&A about Certo Drug Detox
- 8 Certo Drug Detox Review
- 9 Conclusion: The Certo Detox method involves using fruit pectin to pass a drug test
- 10 Disclaimers