Score: 5 out of 5, Grade: A. Great product.
Stinger Detox Mouthwash for Weed Detox Overview
|Stinger Detox Mouthwash Reviews|
|Can I use Stinger Detox Mouthwash for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Not likely. This is for a saliva test.|
Unknown. You must swallow the product. It may, therefore, mask or help eliminate drugs from your system.
|Can I use Stinger Detox Mouthwash for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes.|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Unknown. You must swallow the product. It may, therefore, mask or help eliminate drugs from your system but it is mostly for saliva tests.|
|How long does it last?||You should use the mouthwash right before the test.|
|How to Use Stinger Detox Mouthwash to cleanse the mouth of marijuana||Directions: Take little sips, swish it around your mouth for 60 seconds. Afterward, swallow it. This is the unusual part. Do that until the bottle is used up.|
|Where to buy Stinger Detox Mouthwash near me?|
Stinger Detox Mouthwash Instructions
How to Use Stinger Detox Mouthwash for Passing a Saliva test For Probation or Other tests
- Cease using any substances which might be tested for as soon as you know you will need to pass a saliva test.
- Purchase Stinger Detox from one of the vendors above or run out to your local headshop and look for it. Even some gas stations will have it at the counter.
- Take small sips and swish it all around your mouth for 60 seconds then swallow it. Do that until the whole two ounces is gone. You need to do this right before your saliva test.
- You’re done, go in and take your test. Good luck.
- L-Taurine – Taurine is a non-essential amino acid that acts as a mood modulator. It might at least calm down about the test.
- Ascorbic Acid – This is vitamin C, essential in cell metabolism. This may play some role in masking drug use.
- Methylsulfonylmethane – this is a supplement which is used to reduce inflammation. It may help mask drug use. The NCAA could test for this. They have a rule that this substance cannot be given to a student by the college, but students can take it. So, the likelihood of any place testing for it is still very low. It occurs in food at normal levels.
- D – ribose – This is a sugar that provides an alternate energy source for the cell. It may give the appearance of having collected cells because the ribose is the same substance in DNA.
- L-lysine – This is an amino acid. It may give the impression of having collected body proteins when you have not, thus masking drug use.
- Niacin – This is the only ingredient we have known to mask drug use for certain. The other ingredients may be used to give the impression that cells have been collected when it’s only amino acids and fake DNA (deoxyribonucleic Acid) from the ribose.
About Stinger Detox
You can view their website here: https://www.stingerdetox.com/
You can also fill out a form here: https://www.stingerdetox.com/contact-us/
Call (866) 961-8378
|Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Program||Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills||Toxin Rid 3 Day Detox Program||Powdered Human Urine|
Stinger Detox was founded in Phoenix Arizona in 1993.
Returns and Guarantees:
- Stinger Detox offers Free shipping by ground.
- Order before 12 pm and it will ship on that same day. Afternoon orders will ship the next day.
- Full refund for unused products returned within 10 days.
Pros and Cons
Q&A about Stinger Detox Mouthwash
Q: Is this stuff gonna allow me to pass a saliva test?
A: From our research, it looks like you have a good chance of passing using this product. However, saliva tests only discover drugs used within the last 3 days, so many people may be passing just due to having not used drugs in the last 3 days. If a urine or blood test is also included, it may still find evidence of drug use. Yet, since you are supposed to swallow the mouthwash, it may help with those tests as well, as it contains niacin. The absence of zinc is puzzling however because zinc is easy to dose and proven to trick drug tests.
Q: Is Stinger legal?
A: It depends on what state you are in. You are unlikely to be prosecuted in most states, but some states do have laws specifically against producing, selling, and sometimes possessing detox products. 3 states outlaw selling detox mouthwashes like Stinger, they are Kentucky, New Jersey, and Florida. These states have a bad heroin and opiates crisis on their hands. In two states, it’s illegal to produce or deliver detox products. They are Texas and Louisiana. Nine states ban selling adulterants, they are:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
If you were caught with the product, it’s possible to argue that it contains popular dietary supplements, amino acids, and vitamins, which is true, but they can still nail you just because it says ‘detox’ on it. So be careful using the products in these states. At the least, don’t leave the bottle sitting out. And don’t come into the test facility drinking a bottle of the stuff.
Q: How long does it work for?
A: You should use Stinger Detox right before your test. We can assume it will work as long as the residues of it are still in your mouth. Since you swallow it, it may provide some effect of masking from the niacin in your blood for an extended period of time. The Stinger detox site claims Stinger Detox will work for 48 hours and the best time to test is within an hour and a half of using the product. This is something to use immediately before your test, but don’t get caught with the bottle.
Q: Can test makers tell if I’ve used Stinger Detox mouthwash?
A: No. All of the ingredients are a normal part of a normal diet, amino acids and vitamins.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Stinger Mouthwash will set you back $ 34.95.
Stinger Detox Mouthwash by Stinger Detox Review
Positive Stinger Detox Mouthwash Reviews
This reviewer claims to have been skeptical of detox products and reviews but used Stinger Detox Mouthwash and passed the test.
Positive Stinger Detox Mouthwash Reviews
This reviewer passed an 8-panel test using Stinger Detox Mouthwash.
Positive Stinger Detox Mouthwash Reviews
This reviewer claims to have passed multiple tests and he is confident that you will pass as well if you use this product.
Social Media Review from Reddit (positive)
This user claims you can pass saliva tests with mouthwash plus peroxide.
Negative Media Review
This user claims it didn’t work and the reviews are fake.
5 out of 5 A, Good and safe
Using Stiner mouthwash for opiates, for alcohol, other drugs, and weed looks like it can be safe and effective. The ingredients are all things which can be found in a normal diet. No tests are going to be able to detect that you have used the detox product for this reason. The amino acids are normal protein components that can be found in common foods. The niacin is an essential vitamin found in various foods and known to be able to foil drug tests. The ribose is a sugar which is a normal part of DNA, making it appear that the proteins and DNA are from your own body, not from a detox product. The MSM isn’t tested for but is classified as ‘impermissible’ for student-athletes under NCAA rules. Athletes are allowed to take the product, but it cannot be provided by the institution, so it may be tested for just to see if everyone on the team is taking it.
One negative is simply the legality. Each ingredient alone is legal, but when to put them in a bottle and label it a detox product, it can be illegal in a few states which we listed in the Q and A section. These states are fighting a heroin epidemic and have put in place Draconian laws that should not be on the books. In any case, you have to pass a drug test for a job or court and this is very important in your life. This product will give you the confidence you need to walk into that testing facility and beat that test so that you can have a great future!
General Medical Disclaimer
NCSM does not give advice which you should be getting from your doctor. We are reviewing a mouthwash product which is labeled as not for use in foiling drug tests.
The mouthwash reviewed here is not a medication or other substance which is regulated as a medical product by the FDA. Detox drinks and mouthwashes reviewed are not aimed at discovering, medicating, ameliorating, or stopping illnesses.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
Detox products cannot guarantee that you will pass any drug test or eliminate all toxins from your body, blood, urine, or saliva.
Submit your review
- 1 Stinger Detox Mouthwash for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Stinger Detox Mouthwash Instructions
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 About Stinger Detox
- 5 Pros and Cons
- 6 Q&A about Stinger Detox Mouthwash
- 7 Stinger Detox Mouthwash by Stinger Detox Review
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Disclaimers