Score: 3.5 out of 5, Grade: B- UPass is a fully professional synthetic urine. It is widely available. You can even find it at your local gas station. It is very affordable. If you happen to slip it into a specimen cup, expect it may pass the simplest tests, but it may be detected as synthetic in more involved testing. You can buy it for anywhere from $6 to $20.
UPass Synthetic Urine for Weed Detox Overview
|UPass to pass a drug test Reviews||We have not found expressly negative reviews. Some users expressed skepticism.|
|Can I use UPass fake pee for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes. It is best used for weed only testing.|
|Can I use UPass for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||ü No. UPass is for urine tests.|
|Works for women?||For females, yes. It is for female and male.|
|Coupon available?||We have not discovered coupons for UPass but it is very affordable.|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||ü No. This product is used as a substitute for human urine as a fetish.|
|How long does it last?||Synthetic urine, stored away from light sources, will tend to last one year. UPass claims its product will last two years.|
|How to Use UPass fake urine to cleanse pee of marijuana||Directions: Heat your fake urine. Keep it warm. Pour it in the specimen cup.|
|Where to buy UPass fake piss for sale near me?|
|Store Locator on website?||UPass is widely available at head shops and gas stations.|
The greatest benefit of UPass synthetic urine is the fact that you can get it at your local headshop or gas station and it’s cheap. It has very good distribution. It features the necessary basics of a good synthetic urine, including:
- The Ph is that of real urine
- It has creatinine levels just like real urine
- It has urea/uric acid which testers will be looking for
- The specific gravity is just right
- Any gender can use it
- Most importantly, it contains no drugs or detectable adulterants
How a urine drug screen works:
- You will get your sample cup in which to introduce your specimen.
- You need to give at least an ounce of clean urine. Look to give 3 to 5 ounces, like you actually drank that sugary coke they gave you.
- You may or may not be observed. If observed, a male may need a fake penis such as a Whizzinator.
- If that door closes, get that substitute into your specimen cup, at the right temperature.
- Don’t flush the toilet. There will likely be a sign on the wall warning you not to flush. They may need to verify that you peed. So, if necessary, spill some pee into the toilet, real or fake, doesn’t matter. They are not gonna test the stuff in the toilet. Sometimes, they will need to hear a stream as well, so, put your real pee into the toilet and your fake pee into the specimen cup.
- Give your specimen to the tester or put it into the window as per the instructions.
- Labels on the testing cup is gonna tell the tester if you have drug metabolites in your urine but can also reveal if the urine is adulterated. More expensive, non-standard tests for some security or government jobs can detect fake urine and you could be prosecuted for attempting to defraud a governemnt drug test theoretically. In practice, we have not run into any cases where users of detox products to have been prosecuted for using the product, but such cases may exist.
What Comes With The Product? Package Contents
The UPass kit contains:
|Powdered Human Urine|
- Three oz of substitute clean urine
- Specimen bottle
- Pad for heating urine
- Rubber band
- Pamphlet with instructions
The UPass Instructions
Preparing for a Drug Test with UPass
- You will need to open the package and microwave the urine for about 10 secs to heat it up.
- Take it out, shake it up, make sure it’s body temperature. You need to shake it up to make sure it has bubbles. You may need to repeat this step before submitting your sample.
- Use your rubber band to attach the hand warmer to the bottle. Check the bottle temperature with your temperature strip
- When it’s time to deliver your sample, shake the bottle to make sure you have bubbles and everything is well mixed. Make sure the temperature is right.
- Put in between 1 and 3 ounces, but not exactly 3 ounces as the technician may suspect that it is fake.
UPass is verified to contain these ingredients:
- Uric acid/urea
- Yellow coloring
- Fresh urine smell
- Balanced acidity
We have not found a list of other ingredients, but synthetic urine typically contains the following in addition:
- Potassium chloride KCL
- Sodium chloride NaCL
- Sodium phosphate
We have not been able to find information about the company. They have very wide distribution and are available on Amazon even when most synthetic urines are not available there. This means they have good connections and distribution but are still cautious about being in a legal grey area. UPass urine is sold as a novelty, fetish, and prank item and they have apparently stayed on the right side of the law for now with this claim.
Where can I get it near me?
UPass’s great strength is that it is widely available and cheap. You can get it from a drug store, gas station, or even from Amazon.
Additional Products from Safeguard
We have only discovered a single product, UPass. Possibly, the wide distribution and availability of this product suggests it is a shell company of a respectable company which doesn’t want to be associated with selling fake urine, while using its connections to get its fake urine on sites like Amazon which do not appear to carry many risky products and few if any other brands of fake urine.
Pros and Cons
Q&A about UPass
Q: Does it work?
A: It may pass the simplest drug tests, especially tests for weed only.
Q: Will it pass the creatinine check?
A: Yes. It appears to contain creatinine.
Q: Does it pass the urea/uric acid check?
A: Yes. It seems to contain one or both and may pass some simple drug tests. It will most likely pass your mom’s at home weed test.
Q: Do I need a microwave?
A: Yes, you should microwave it about 10 secs, check the temp with the temperature strip then keep it at body temp with the heating pad.
Q: Does UPass get old?
A: Check the container for an expiration date. Synthetic urine stored in a cool place away from light typically lasts one year. UPass claims its urine will last two years.
Q: Can I heat it up again?
A: You can reheat it as often as needed to keep it the right temperature before your test. Once opened, use it within 8 hours.
Q: Can I freeze it?
A: Theoretically, most synthetic urines will survive freezing, but you should try to avoid doing anything that could alter the chemical composition or physical properties of the urine.
Q: Can I use it to pass a supervised test?
A: If you are a man, you may need to produce a fake penis like a Whizzinator or Monkey Dong. You could use UPass as the urine if you are out of the urine that comes with the product or a more reliable substitute.
Q: How much do I need?
A: You need at least one ounce of urine in your specimen cup but shoot for two or three. Then you need some real or fake urine in the toilet to verify that you peed. Some technicians will listen for a urine stream. You also need bubbles in your urine, so shake it up and also make sure it’s the right temperature.
Q: Is it legal?
A: In some states, under some circumstances. The truth is, the likelihood of prosecution merely for possession is low even in states with laws against products designed to fool a drug test. It’s a legal grey area but UPass gets a little more of a pass than other urine products because it says on it “Research and Novelty Use only.” Research use means it should work just like regular urine in the face of simple testing equipment.
UPass by Safeguard Reviews
Positive UPass Reviews
This user trusts UPass because a friend has used it successfully.
Positive UPass Reviews
We found this review on detoxforless.com, a site which is also selling the product. There is a lack of both positive and negative reviews for UPass, which suggests either that it is a product of last resort or that there is a legal mechanism which is curating comments about the product, ensuring it is not discussed as a means of beating a drug test.
3.5 out of 5 B-
This urine is not advertised for use to beat drug tests. It may beat a simple drug test, if you keep it at the right temperature and make some bubbles in it. It will probably beat your mom’s weed test. We were unable to find a dedicated website, yet the product is widely available as a prank or a fetish product. This means possibly there is a company behind it that wants some anonymity.
We could not even pull up the website listed on the product as the domain seems to be untaken. This is unusual for a product with such wide distribution and availability. This product is doing the smart thing by remaining on the right side of the law. Which laws? Read on.
Here are the laws you need to be sure to know before you use any synthetic urine. There is risk:
18 U.S.C. § 371
If you cheat on a government given drug test, you could theoretically be charged with attempting to defraud the US government. We do not know that this has happened to any users of detox products or fake urine products, but it has happened to the original makers of The Whizzinator.
|You can’t sell adulterants in these states|
|You can’t produce or deliver products intended to fool a drug test in these states|
|You can’t sell detox products in these states|
Now for the good news. UPass has particularly positioned itself to argue that its urine is for fetish, prank, and novelty use so they are less likely to get prosecuted for making detox products. This is possibly why they don’t have an easily discoverable website. Anything they say could be used against them, so it’s best to say nothing, especially if they already have good distribution and a good, cheap price. And of course, they are right. It’s not up to them what people do with their synthetic urine. We have over-regulation. The state isn’t a god who is to tell you everything to do with your life and be the final judge over everyone’s actions. UPass is fighting the good fight in their own way. We would prefer they give us a little more information, but they are being smart and protecting themselves so good for them.
General Medical Disclaimer
NCSM is not giving medical advice. Seek the advice of your doctor if you are concerned about a health issue such as an unhealthy appearance or other quality to your urine.
UPASS is not regulated as a drug or considered a supplement by the United States FDA. It is not for internal use.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
No product can guarantee that you can use it to pass a urinalysis, nor is this product labeled as intended for such use.
- 1 UPass Synthetic Urine for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 The UPass Instructions
- 3 Pros and Cons
- 4 Q&A about UPass
- 5 UPass by Safeguard Reviews
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Disclaimers